If you are not fluent in English yet, you probably need customer service Bank of America in Spanish. Either through a phone number or through the Bank of America (BOFA) online service, you can easily resolve your concerns.
- 1 Bank of America Customer Service Number in Spanish
- 2 At what times can you use the Banco América telephone service in Spanish?
- 3 Other Bank of America phone numbers you may need
- 4 Bank of America near me
- 5 How to Activate a Bank of America Card
- 6 How do I mail correspondence to Bank of America?
- 7 Bank of America in Spanish on line
- 8 Requirements to open an account at Bank of America in Spanish
- 9 Account types available at Bank of America
- 10 What type of BOFA account is best for you?
- 11 Open Account at Bank of America in Spanish (Online)
- 12 Bank of America loans
Bank of America Customer Service Number in Spanish
Through the following Bank of America number in Spanish You can communicate in Spanish to clarify any questions or request information about any of the services offered by this bank.
Bank of America phone in Spanish: 1.800.688.6086
Telephone for calls outside the US: 1.315.724.4022
At what times can you use the Banco América telephone service in Spanish?
If you need to communicate through bank of america contact telephone number in spanish (1-800.688.6086), remember to do it at the following times:
- Monday through Friday from 8 am to 11 pm local time.
- Saturdays and Sundays from 8 am to 8 pm local time.
Other Bank of America phone numbers you may need
- Call Banco of America from abroad: 1.315.724.4022
- Bank of America phone (Customer Support): 1 (800) 432-1000
- Credit card information and assistance: 1 (800) 732-9194
- Request help if you have problems paying your mortgage or loan: 800 669 6607
- Technical Assistance: 1 (800) 933-6262
Bank of America near me
Are you wonderingIs there a Bank of America near my location? Well the answer is of course yes! Bank of America has more than 17,000 ATMs distributed throughout the United States. Look at the map that we put down here to find the Banks of America near you.
How to Activate a Bank of America Card
You can activate your Bank of America credit card online or by phone by calling (800) 276-9939. In either case, you will have to have your credit card handy.
Online: Access your account online on the Bank of America activation page. Next, verify your personal data (for example, your Social Security number) to activate your card. If you need to register for online account management, you can do so by providing the last 6 digits of your card and your full credit card number. Social Security. Next, you will create a username and password.
By phone: Call Bank of America at (800) 276-9939. Say or enter your full account number. Enter your personal information for verification when prompted (for example, your SSN, zip code, or the phone number associated with your request).
Once your BofA credit card is activated, you can make purchases with it immediately. And if you have any difficulties with the process, Bank of America customer service can always help you. You can call them at (800) 732-9194.
How do I mail correspondence to Bank of America?
In case you need send correspondence to BOFA you must do it to the following address:
Bank of America
PO BOX 25118
Tampa, FL 33633-0900
Bank of America in Spanish on line
In the page Bank of America in Spanish They offer detailed information on all their services and products. However, it is important that you know that some requests, descriptions or materials may be available only in English.
If you have any questions, you can consult the list of frequent questions or call BOFA in Spanish Through the number 1-800.688.6086.
Requirements to open an account at Bank of America in Spanish
There are many reasons why you might need open an account at Bank of America. You may be starting your procedures to move to the United States or you may have already moved, you may have a business and need to receive payments in dollars or that many of your clients are North American, for example.
Reasons for open an account at Bank of America or in the United States there are many, below we explain the requirements to do so.
Documents that you must present for open account at Bank of America:
BOFA requests these documents to verify that you have a place of residence in the USA and to verify your identity. In any case, if you are missing one, don’t worry. We recommend you visit some of the Bank of America branches and explain your case. They will probably help you find a solution.
- Photocopy of passport
- Residence permit
- Photocopy of your visa
- Another document to prove your identity, such as a driver’s license, for example
Can I open an account at Bank of America if I am not a resident of the USA?
As we pointed out earlier, to open an account at Bank of America you must meet some requirements. For example, they will ask you for a document that allows you to verify your residence in the USA, in addition to your Social Security number. If you are not a resident, it will be very difficult for you to meet these two requirements. But don’t worry, there are exceptions.
In many cases, Banco America allows non-residents to open a bank account presenting proof of residence from your country of origin, a copy of the visa and an address in the USA to receive notifications.
Account types available at Bank of America
1. Checking Accounts
- Advantage SafeBalance Banking Account
- Advantage Plus Banking Account
- Advantage Relationship Banking Account
2. Savings Accounts
- Rewards Savings Account
- Accounts for minors (Minor Savings Account and Child Custodial Savings Account (UTMA)
3. Certificate of Deposit (CD) accounts
4. Individual Retirement Accounts (IRA)
- Bank Of America IRA Accounts
- Merrill Edge Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)
What type of BOFA account is best for you?
Among the most popular accounts of the Bank of America we can mention the current accounts Advantage Plus Y Advantage SafeBalance. Savings account Rewards Savings it is also quite requested. Let’s make a small summary of its characteristics:
Advantage Plus and Advantage SafeBalance checking accounts
If you need to have your money always available in your day to day, checking accounts are the best option. You can pay for your purchases with a debit or credit card and receive your payroll in them.
What you should know is that this type of account does not generate any type of interest.
The differences between the account Advantage Plus And the account Advantage SafeBalance there are not many, but we can mention a few. For example, the Plus account allows overdrafts and the SafeBalance does not. With the Plus account you will be able to issue checks in physical form and with the SafeBalance you will not be able to do so.
Savings Account Advantage Savings
Unlike checking accounts, savings accounts bear interest. However, you will have some limits on the availability of money if you decide to open an Advantage Savings account. For example, if you make more than 6 monthly movements (money transfers or withdrawals) you will have to pay $ 10 for each additional movement.
Opening a savings account is a good alternative if you want to save money that you don’t need in your day-to-day life. So you can get some return for it.
Open Account at Bank of America in Spanish (Online)
- Access the page https://www.bankofamerica.com/es/. Go to the section that interests you (Checking or Savings accounts)
- Select the account that best suits your needs
- Click on the “Open now” button that you will find on the right side
- You must complete the information they request: for example, if you are already a BOFA customer or if you have a promotional code. Then, click on “Go to application”
- Complete the forms with the requested data
- When the request has been approved they will contact you. This will happen in approximately two business days
- You will receive the account opening documents via postal mail in approximately 8 business days
Important: to open a BOFA account online you must be a resident of the USA.
Bank of America loans
There are many reasons why we may need to use a loan. Sometimes on a scheduled basis and sometimes because we have to resolve unexpected situations.
Below we explain the services that BOFA makes available to you in case when you need liquidity.
Bank of America Personal Loans
As we explain in the article Bank Of America Personal Loans, BOFA does not offer personal loans. If this is the type of loan you are looking for, you will have to turn to other financial entities.
If you want to buy a home, if you need money to renovate your house or to solve a financial problem, BOFA offers you the products that meet your needs.
Buying a car on credit is becoming more and more common. If you need a car and you do not have enough liquidity to buy it or you do not want to invest your savings in the purchase of a car, you can request a Bank of America auto loan.
Many times our liquidity needs do not merit the request for a large loan. Having a good credit card will help you solve specific situations such as buying an air ticket (which you can often get with the points on your Bank of America credit card), your children’s birthday gift or making a minor repair in your home. Between the BOFA credit cards you can find the one that best suits your needs.
If you have any questions or need to request information, we recommend calling the Bank of America customer service phone number in Spanish: 1-800.688.6086 or going to one of the BOFA branches.
How to speak to a Bank of America representative in Spanish
To speak with a Bank of America customer service representative in Spanish, you must contact any of these numbers:
Bank of America phone in Spanish: 1.800.688.6086
Telephone for calls outside the US: 1.315.724.4022
Remember that you can also download the Bank of America app in Spanish to make all your queries about your Bano de America account.