What are the steps to follow to report a dispute? How to transform a dispute into a complaint? Here are some answers.
The procedure to follow to report a dispute with PAYPAL
An unsatisfactory transaction with the seller may cause the customer to want to report a dispute with Paypal.
- He has 45 days to do so. After this period, Paypal will no longer be able to intervene and cancel the transaction.
Here is the procedure for reporting a dispute to Paypal:
- In the first place, you must log into your Paypal account,
- then click on the “Help” section and type “dispute” in the search bar. Then click on the link at the bottom right of your screen.
- Then now click on the tab ” To report a problem “
- You arrive on the dashboard summary of your Paypal transactions.
- Now select the line concerned by by clicking on the button to the left of the value date, then click on the “continue” box to the right of Report a problem.
- Paypal is now opening a dispute file regarding the selected transaction and will give you a follow-up on the future resolution of the problem.
Transform a dispute into a complaint with Paypal , how to do ?
In addition to the possibility of reporting a dispute, the customer unhappy with his transaction can also turn the dispute into a complaint.
He must then follow 6 new stages.
- The first step is always to connect to your Paypal account,
- then to click on the link “Litigation manager” which is at the top of the page.
- The third involves select the link “Current file”
- and of search for the file in question. This step then leads to click of the “Show” button available in the Action column.
- VThen there is the link “Transform this dispute into a complaint with Paypal”.
- which will lead to a form to be completed before reaching the last button entitled “Transform into a complaint with Paypal”.