Community Bank’s beginnings date back to 1866 with its predecessor, St. Lawrence County National Bank. This financial institution offers various services, both to individuals and companies. Next, we will explain how to apply for a personal loan at Community Bank.
In this bank you will find experts who can guide you in choosing the most suitable product for you and in the procedure you must follow to request it. But nevertheless, the process is fairly straightforward and approvals are usually quick.
The process of applying for a personal loan at Community Bank is simple, you just have to follow this link if you want to do it online. You can also go to a branch to make your request. Usually, the answer is obtained the same day.
Once the loan application has been made, if you want to check its status, you can do so by following this link. You can also visit the nearest branch to find out the status of your management or call by phone.
The requirements for a personal loan at Community Bank may vary depending on the branch where you request it. That is why we recommend that you ask for more information about it. However, as a general rule, These are the requirements that may be requested before applying for a personal loan from the Community Bank:
- Your social security number, date of birth, military address, and your phone number.
- Your most recent pay statement with your base/regular salary and housing allowance.
- The amount and source of any additional income (ie rental income, retirement pay, etc.) that you would like to have considered.
- If you are applying with a co-applicant, you will also need the above information for him or her, along with the name of their current employer, their current position, the length of time with the employer, and the date employment ended.
- Your Community Bank account information.
The easiest way to pay your loan is through your online bank account or at any branch. You can use the online payment portal or call 1-800-239-8513.
Below is a list of all the Community Bank personal loan payment alternatives.
- You can pay in person at any Community Bank branch
- You can mail payments to: PO Box 628 Olean, NY 14760.
- You can pay online through the online banking service.
- You can use EZ Pay by phone to make a one-time payment from an account at another bank or with a debit card.
Note: Payments entered after 3:00 pm EST will be credited the next business day.
Remember that the Community Bank coupon book only has 36 payment coupons. Therefore, if the payment term of your credit is greater than 36 months, you must request another checkbook when you make the payment of installment number 36.
Note: If you lose or misplace your payment coupon book, you must request a new one at a Community Bank branch.
Visit your local branch to do any of the following:
- Make a payment or set up automatic payments to withdraw money from your CBNA or other financial deposit account.
- Change the due date of your payment.
- Request a payment extension.
- Refinance loans.
- Change the guarantee of a loan.
Community Bank makes several telephone numbers available to its customers so that they can clarify doubts or carry out operations. Below you will find the most important ones.
Hours: Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM EST
If you wish, you can make a loan payment from an account at another bank.
If you have problems making your payment, call:
- 1-888-907-1171 (Loans and residential lines)
- 1-800-682-3982 (Loans and consumer lines)
LOST OR STOLEN DEBIT CARD
If your card is lost or stolen, you must notify Community Bank immediately by contacting your local branch or calling the customer service center. You can also report a lost or stolen card through your online or mobile banking account.
Number for international calls: 1-206-352-4990
The Fraud Center will call or text if they believe they have detected fraudulent activity on an account. The holder must send a text message and / or call the Fraud Center to confirm the fraud or unblock the account if there is no fraud. You should have the case number or code handy.
Community Bank offers its customers a Telephone Banking service so that they can carry out their operations in a simple way.
Number: 1-800-991-4280 (24/7 automated voice response)