Applying for a store credit card gives you access to unique rewards that regular cards don’t offer. However, if you don’t pay your bill on time each month, fees and interest can cost you more than you save. Continue reading, we will explain how to pay american eagle credit card.
This card is issued by Synchrony and offers special benefits like a free pair of jeans for every five pairs of jeans you buy, or a free bra for every five pairs of bras you buy. You’ll also receive 15 points American Eagle rewards for every $1 spent at American Eagle stores.
Remember that if you don’t pay your bill on time each month, the charges will exceed your savings.
Even if you are not allowed to pay your American Eagle bill in stores, you have other payment options. Read on to learn how to take advantage of American Eagle’s bill payment methods so you can make your payments on time.
How to pay American Eagle credit card
You have three options to make your American Eagle credit card payment. Here’s how to pay your bill online, by mail, and by phone:
How to pay American Eagle credit card online
Here’s how to pay your American Eagle bill online:
- Go to the American Eagle website, and then use your American Eagle credit card to access your account. New users who do not have access to American Eagle can register through the website. You’ll need your last name, your date of birth, the last four digits of your Social Security number, and your email address.
- From the American Eagle Credit Card Account Management page on the website, login to your account and then click on “Pay Online” to make a payment. Pay at least the minimum fee to avoid penalties for late payments. Interest accrues on the unpaid portion of prior statement balances.
- Enter your bank account number and your bank’s routing number before submitting your payment online. The bank must be located in the United States. The payment will post to your account one day after you make it.
How to pay American Eagle credit card by mail
You can use a check or money order if you prefer to make your American Eagle credit card payment by mail. Here we show you how to do it:
- Make a check or money order payable to AEO, Inc. Credit Card.
- Mail your most recent check or money order and statement stub to:
AEO, Inc. Credit Card Services
PO Box 530942
Atlanta, GA 30353-0942
Do it with enough time in advance for the letter to reach the payment center and be processed. Remember that only you are responsible for late fees and interest that accrue on late payments.
How to pay American Eagle credit card over the phone
You can pay your American Eagle card by phone for free using the automated system. Otherwise, there is a $10 fee to pay your bill over the phone through a customer service agent. Here we explain how to pay by phone:
- Call 800-843-0875.
- Enter your American Eagle credit card number, your account and routing numbers, and the amount you wish to pay.
Payment term of your card
You have a 26-day grace period to pay charges from your previous statement before interest begins to accrue on the unpaid balance. Pay at least the minimum amount you owe by the due date to keep your account current and avoid a $25 late fee.