Paying your T Mobile bill can be a breeze. Especially when the company makes so many payment methods available to its customers. If you want to know how to pay your T Mobile bill in your specific case, below we show you all the possible ways to do it and the small print of each of them.
- 1 Pay T Mobile prepaid
- 2 How do I pay my T Mobile postpaid bill?
- 3 Pay T Mobile bill by mobile app
- 4 Pay T Mobile bill by website
- 5 T-Mobile pay number: (800) 375-1126 or * 729
- 6 Pay in person
- 7 Pay T mobile bill by mail
- 8 How to pay third party or no records T-Mobile bill?
- 9 How do I enroll my T Mobile number in automatic payments? (AutoPay)
- 10 How to pay T Mobile bills for business accounts?
Pay T Mobile prepaid
Paying your prepaid T mobile bill is extremely easy. You just have to follow the steps indicated by either of the two options that we show you below:
- Enter the phone number, the amount and the payment method with which you want to recharge on the platform. One-Time Payment Refill. For this, it is not necessary to verify your account.
- Enter your T-Mobile account online and pay by following the system steps.
How do I pay my T Mobile postpaid bill?
There are a number of ways to pay your T Mobile postpaid bill. You just have to choose the one that best suits what you need:
- T Mobile bill pay by mobile app
- T Mobile bill pay by web application
- T Mobile Pay by Phone
- T Mobile Pay In Person
- T Mobile Pay by Mail
In case you are a T Mobile customer and don’t want to worry about the entire bill payment process, it is always possible to set up automatic payments through AutoPay. Now we will show you the details of each of them.
Pay T Mobile bill by mobile app
Anyone with an online or web app account can access the T Mobile app. Else, you can always download it from any official store and register. Next, you will find the steps to pay your bill through the mobile application:
- Log in to your account
- Go to the Billing and payments section on the main screen
- Select the option that says “Pay Invoice”
- Confirm the amount to pay
- Specify the payment method and date
- Press the accept and send button
Pay T Mobile bill by website
Paying T Mobile bills online is effortless. You just have to enter the official website of the company and carry out the following steps:
- Log in to your account
- Select the option that says “Pay Bill”
- Confirm the amount to pay
- Add a payment method. You can do it directly from your credit card, a checking account or using a gift card.
- Press “Continue”
- Verify that the payment details are correct
- If everything is ok, press the button that says “Agree & Submit”
T-Mobile pay number: (800) 375-1126 or * 729
Even if They will charge you a commission of $ 8 for the use of this service on the next invoice, it is always possible to use it. To do this you must dial T Mobile and follow the steps below.
- Call the T Mobile number:
- (800) 375-1126
- * 729
- Once you have called, select the option that indicates “Make a payment” or “Make a Payment”
- Select the payment method to use and follow the instructions indicated by the system
- Write and save your confirmation number
NOTE: We must emphasize that this service has an additional cost of $ 8 that will not be charged at the time of payment, but on the next invoice.
Pay in person
To pay your T-Mobile bill in person, all you have to do is go to a T-Mobile store near you. To find it, you can access the web application that the company has made available to its customers. Once there, you must let the person who attends you know that you want to pay a T-Mobile bill.
IMPORTANT: Consider that the store has closed some stores temporarily due to COVID-19 reasons. So the results of the application may not be 100% accurate.
Pay T mobile bill by mail
Although the company recommends using other, safer and faster methods to carry out this transaction, it is always possible to pay the T Mobile bill by mail. To do this, you can send a check or money order to the address from which the physical T Mobile bill is sent. Typically, it is as follows:
PO Box 742596
Cincinnati, OH 45274-2596
NOTE: Take into account that you must make the shipment at least 5 days before so that it can arrive on time and do not delay in the payment date.
How to pay third party or no records T-Mobile bill?
If you want to pay the third-party T Mobile bill or just don’t want to sign up for any of the company’s different apps, you can pay the T Mobile bill as a guest.
On the specialized website for this, you will have to follow the instructions that we present below:
- Go to the T Mobile page for guest payments
- Enter the phone number you want to pay
- Confirm the number by entering it again
- Click on the “I’m not a robot” box.
- Press the next button
- Enter the amount you want to pay
- Enter the payment method and information
- Accept the terms and conditions and submit the form
How do I enroll my T Mobile number in automatic payments? (AutoPay)
One of the most convenient ways to pay your T Mobile bills is by affiliating the number with automatic credit card payments or a checking account. Depending on the case, this could benefit you because the company grants credits through this means.
In order to apply, the following requirements must be met:
- Have a credit check
- Have a T Mobile ONE, Essentials, Magenta or any other plan.
- Be an active AutoPay account holder
- Have paid the invoice of the previous month
- Not receive statements of account by correspondence abroad
Through this tool the payments they are processed automatically and you will not have to worry about the exact day when you must do the diligence. In fact, it does not matter if the AutoPay makes the payment a day or two later, as T Mobile will consider it paid on the correct date.
NOTE: If you configured this payment method and you don’t want to use it anymore, you can always reverse the process.
How to pay T Mobile bills for business accounts?
Invoices related to business accounts normally can be found on the T Mobile page that is specifically directed to companies that purchase their services. In this sense, you must enter it and follow the steps specified by T Mobile.