Molina Healthcare is one of the largest organizations in the United States and that is why we are not surprised that it has a customer service phone number in Spanish. Molina Healthcare operates in various states of the country and is responsible for advising and providing valuable information to more than five million people annually. These people are usually affiliated with one of the US health programs, such as Medicaid or Medicare.
For over 30 years, Molina Healthcare has provided quality health care and advice. In fact, in recent years it has achieved a new goal: offering its own medical plans to almost two million Americans. If you are affiliated with the company or would like to be, We leave you the telephone number in Spanish for Molina Healthcare’s customer service so you can be served in your language.
What is Molina Healthcare?
Molina Healthcare is one of the oldest healthcare companies in the United States today. In addition to helping Medicare and Medicaid enrollees, it offers its own health plans and some quality health care programs. It is also in charge of supporting vulnerable people so that they can maintain optimal health, either through educational resources or professional advice.
Without a doubt, Molina Healthcare is an organization committed to health. In fact, provides services at no cost so that patients can manage and keep certain conditions at baysuch as diabetes, Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s.
Health plans offered by Molina Healthcare
Molina Healthcare offers a variety of health plans, each of them designed to serve certain types of patients according to their particular situation and eligibility:
- Molina Medicare. This company is responsible for offering Medicare Advantage plans. In this way, affiliates will be able to access a quality health care service, despite their low budget.
- Classic Medicaid. Molina Healthcare is authorized to contract directly with state governments. That’s why it can help you qualify for Medicaid, CHIP for Children, and other state or federal health programs. This service is available in several states across the country, including South Carolina, Washington, California, Mississippi, Florida, Illinois, and Wisconsin.
- Molina Marketplace. Molina Healthcare also participates in the Medicaid insurance marketplace or exchange. By choosing this program, you will be able to let go of any financial limitations and continue to see your primary care doctor without having to worry about expenses.
- Integrated Medicaid/Medicare. Molina Healthcare is one of the few groups able to offer dual health programs. In this case, they will be able to help those who may qualify for the two most important health programs in the United States: Medicare and Medicaid.
Molina Healthcare: Spanish Customer Service Phone
There are several ways to answer questions or complete any task related to your insurance with Molina Healthcare. One of them, perhaps the most preferred, is to use the online portal: Mi Molina.
By logging into the platform with your User ID and security key, you can review your coverage, claims, applications and any other questions that is related to your medical health plan.
However, you can also use the phone to communicate with an agent of the company. Molina Healthcare has more than one Spanish phone for customer service. We leave you a list with all the phone numbers.
Yes You are already a member of Molina Healthcare, call the following service numbers:
- Medicare: (866) 440-0012. Available Monday through Sunday, 8:00 am to 8:00 pm If you call outside of customer service hours, you can leave a message so that a Molina Healthcare agent can contact you as soon as possible.
- Star, STAR+PLUS and CHIP: (866) 449-6849. Available Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Health Insurance Marketplace: (888) 560-2025. Available Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Molina Dual Options STAR+PLUS MMP: (866) 856-8699. Available Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 8:00 pm If you call outside of customer service hours, you can leave a message so that a Molina Healthcare agent can contact you as soon as possible.
Through any of these numbers you can get information in your language. Molina Healthcare works with both English-speaking and Spanish-speaking operators., in addition to TTY/TDD service (by dialing 711*).
If you are not yet a member of Molina Healthcare, please call the following service numbers: (866) 449-6849. If you are hearing impaired, you can use the English TTY (800) 735-2989 or 711*, or the Spanish TTY (800) 662-4954.
In case you need emergency medical help, the company recommends that you visit an emergency room directly. You can also call the Molina Healthcare Health Advice Line, attended by expert nurses:
- Nurse line in English: (888) 275-8750
- Nursing line in Spanish: (866) 648-3537
Just remember that this line reserved exclusively for affiliate members.
Lastly, if you need a medical transport service NEMT (non-emergency), you can call (866) 449-6449 Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. m. There you will find operators in English and also in Spanish.
What is the best time to call Molina Healthcare’s service number?
Based on our research, wait times for Molina Healthcare call lines range from 3 to 6 minutes. However, you could reduce this period to the maximum by calling in the mornings. 10:00 am to 10:30 am is the best time to call because the waiting time can be less than a minute.
Popular queries that can be resolved through the Spanish number of Molina Healthcare
There are several matters that, as a member or potential member, you can resolve by calling the Molina Healthcare customer service Spanish phone number. Let’s see the most popular:
- Obtain information about authorization for the dispensing of a prescription drug.
- Request a duplicate of the membership card to one of the health programs.
- Calculation of the insurance premium and configurations of automatic payment of the same.
- Problems with the pick-up of free medications for diabetes or any other chronic disease in Molina Healthcare’s pharmacy network.
- Receive emergency medical care or access a surgical procedure as soon as possible.
Before calling the Molina Healthcare Customer Service Spanish phone line, We recommend you have on hand:
- your personal identification
- The insurance card or number
- Diagnostics, if applicable
- Prescriptions, drug prescriptions and medical reports