TD Ameritrade, in addition to being one of the most famous brokers in the United States, offers a customer service in different languages to help its users make smart investments. This undoubtedly strengthens the relationship of trust between the company and investors. After all, not many people dare to put their savings in a broker that cannot answer their complaints, questions or concerns.
if you are looking for TD Ameritrade information in Spanish, including your phone number, you came to the right place! We leave you all the information you need right away.
- 1 TD Ameritrade service in Spanish. Phone: 1-888-376-4684
- 2 TD Ameritrade near me
- 3 What do you need to call TD Ameritrade customer service in Spanish?
- 4 What is the best time to call TD Ameritrade Spanish?
- 5 What can you do through TD Ameritrade customer service?
- 6 Alternatives to TD Ameritrade
- 7 What type of broker is TD Ameritrade?
- 8 What investment accounts are there at TD Ameritrade?
- 9 How to open a TD Ameritrade account?
- 10 Where to download the TD Ameritrade manual in Spanish?
TD Ameritrade service in Spanish. Phone: 1-888-376-4684
Are you outside the United States and need to access TD Ameritrade customer service in Spanish or English? For international calls, the company has provided another telephone line: 800-368-3668. If you are looking for detailed information or in another language, we leave you a table with all US broker contact numbers.
|TD Ameritrade Customer Service Phone|
|Type of service / consultation||Phone number||available language||Telephone service hours|
|TD Ameritrade service in Spanish
|888-376-4684||Only in Spanish||Available Monday through Friday, from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.|
|TD Ameritrade service for users outside of the United States||800-368-3668||Spanish English||Available Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.|
|Open a new investment account with TD Ameritrade||800-454-9272||Only in English||Available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year|
|Complaints, claims and questions||800-669-3900||Only in English||Available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year|
|Access to specialized technical support||800-669-3900||Only in English||Available Monday through Friday, from 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.|
|Inquiries about pensions and retirement plans||800-213-4583||Only in English||From Monday to Friday, from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.|
|TD Ameritrade customer service in Chinese||877-888-1238 (within the United States)
400-882-2767 (For users in China)
0800-666-756 (For users in Taiwan)
|Only in Mandarin Chinese||Available Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.|
|TD Ameritrade TTY||888-723-8503||Only for users with limited hearing||Available Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.|
TD Ameritrade near me
What do you need to call TD Ameritrade customer service in Spanish?
if you are already Spanish TD Ameritrade clientMake sure you have the following on hand:
If you are not yet a TD Ameritrade en español customer, we recommend have your identification handy, write down all your doubts and think about your financial goals before picking up the phone. For example, if you’re interested in opening a 401k or other retirement plan in the United States, you’ll want to discuss your investment, reinvestment, and savings goals before speaking with a representative.
What is the best time to call TD Ameritrade Spanish?
TD Ameritrade customer service is quite fast and efficient as the average waiting time is only 4 or 5 minutes. If you want to cut this period in half and obtain immediate specialized attention, We recommend calling first thing in the day: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. m.
What can you do through TD Ameritrade customer service?
The most frequent calls received by TD Ameritrade service in Spanish have to do with queries or doubts about investments. However, there are many things that can be done through the service in Spanish, such as:
- Request paperwork, such as account statements.
- Analyze investment goals and objectives.
- Obtain information on reinvestments.
- Solve doubts about opening and closing accounts.
- Know the advantages of electronic financing.
- File claims and complaints related to the account.
- Request technical or financial support assistance.
Alternatives to TD Ameritrade
What we like about all of them is that, like TD Ameritrade, they make it easy to trade through simple mobile platforms and applications; as well as interesting educational resources.
You can save yourself a call to TD Ameritrade service in Spanish by reading the section on frequent questions that we have prepared for you. We leave you the main user queries:
What type of broker is TD Ameritrade?
TD Ameritrade is a fairly important broker in the United States, as it has close to 15 million accounts open worldwide. Unlike other traditional brokers, accepts clients from any country or nationality, which means that if you live outside the USA, you can also invest in it.
being member of the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority -regulatory authority of the US investment markets- complies with strict security protocol. That shields the company with robustness and seriousness.
What investment accounts are there at TD Ameritrade?
TD Ameritrade offers, in addition to a demo account to learn how to invest money in the market, a wide variety of investment accounts, among which stand:
- retirement accounts. Available for people under 70 and a half years of age. With it, you can also access educational resources to learn how to maximize your 401k plan.
- education accounts. Popularly known as 529 Plans. Designed to save for college.
- specialized accounts. That is, any type of trust: testamentary, without a minimum deposit required, among other options.
- Standard investment accounts. Perfect for accessing index funds (ETFs), futures markets, FOREX, etc.
How to open a TD Ameritrade account?
For open a TD Ameritrade account, follow the next step by step:
- Visit the official page of the broker and click on the button “Open New Account”.
- Select the type of investment you want. You can open a Roth IRA, an individual investment account, etc.
- Read the information about the investment account and click on “Open an account”. If you are not convinced by that account, you can select the alternative “Not sure? Find an account”.
- Fill in the form with your personal data: full name, valid email address, city, state, zip code, home address, and phone number.
- Check the privacy box and click continue to continue with the procedure.
- At this point, a new form will appear to fill in with various sensitive data, such as your date of birth, nationality and tax identification number. If you have a Green Card or visa, you will need to include this information.
- Answer some of the system questions, such as your employment status, employer name, among others. You will also have to enter your financial information and detail both the origin of your funds (savings, employer payments, etc.) and the account opening amount.
- Check that all the information you have entered in the forms is correct. If you agree, click on “Continue” and then on “Agreements”.
- Read the customer agreements, download the TD Ameritrade manual and review the privacy policies. If you agree with everything, check the box below, choose online document submission and click next.
- To finish, you will have to upload some of your personal documents, such as an image of your ID or passport, IRS Form W-8BEN, among others.
If you have completed all the steps successfully, a representative of TD Ameritrade service in Spanish will contact you in less than 5 business days. We recommend that you constantly check your email inbox. Once your investment account is active, you will receive a confirmation message.
Where to download the TD Ameritrade manual in Spanish?
Unfortunately, there is no TD Ameritrade manual in Spanish. You can download the manual in English by clicking here and translate the document in your language using an online translator. If you have any questions after reading the manual, feel free to call TD Ameritrade Spanish Customer Service: 1-888-376-4684.