You may have to contact Wells Fargo Bank for some reason and are concerned that you do not speak English. However, there is no reason to worry, you can access all the services of Wells Fargo in spanish. Here we will show you all the options you have to communicate with a Wells Fargo customer service representative in Spanish.
Wells Fargo Customer Service Number in Spanish
So that you can make your inquiries in a simple way and in Spanish, the wells fargo customer service It offers you a phone number so that, from the comfort of the place where you are, you can clarify your doubts and carry out operations.
Wells Fargo number in Spanish phone: 1-877-727-2932
The above is a Wells Fargo service number in Spanish for general banking services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, for both new and existing customers. Therefore, the wells fargo business hours It will not be a problem to make your phone call.
For calls regarding Wells Fargo Online Internet Banking: 1-800-956-4442.
East wells fargo number in spanish for Internet Banking is also available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Keep reading: How to personalize my Wells Fargo card
Other Wells Fargo Phone Numbers That May Be Helpful
- Credit cards, account management: 1-800-642-4720
- Presentation of card application by phone or Internet: 1-800-932-6736
- Home loan customer services: 1-800-357-6675 (Monday through Friday: 6:00 am to 10:00 pm Saturday: 8:00 am to 2:00 pm Central Time)
What bank accounts does Wells Fargo offer?
This bank offers countless financial services and opening bank accounts is one of them. Below you will find the types of bank accounts of the Wells Fargo bank:
- Check account– This account allows easy access to money through the use of debit cards and checkbooks.
- Savings account: With this type of account, the funds you deposit earn interest so that they can be used in the future.
- Certificates of Deposit: These certificates allow you to earn interest at a higher fixed rate than savings accounts. You can get a certain return by leaving the money deposited for a certain time.
- Money Market Account: These variable rate accounts require that you have a certain amount of money deposited. In some cases, the rates are staggered, so the greater the amount of money entered, the higher the interest rate.
- Individual Retirement Account (IRA): This account is the one indicated if your employer does not have retirement plans or if you want to save more money than the plan of your company offers you.
Read on: How to Add a User to a Wells Fargo Account
How to open a Wells Fargo account
To open an account at Wells Fargo bank You can do it in three different ways, in person, by phone or online, therefore you can:
- Go to a banking agency
- Call to Wells Fargo phone number in Spanish: 1-877-727-2932
- Or on the internet through wells fargo online
Through any of these mechanisms it is possible, quickly and safely, to open an account at wells fargo bank. You can even request the opening of loan accounts and lines of credit.
Read on: How to fill out a Wells Fargo check
Wells Fargo in Spanish my account
This bank application is available for Android, iPhone and Windows, it can be used in Spanish by setting the language preference. With this tool the user can make a large number of transactions from his mobile phone. Among the operations that the application allows to perform we find the following:
- View transaction history for up to 18 months.
- Modify alerts.
- Download the different transactions from your mobile, tablet and computer.
- From the mobile phone you can control the balances and the activity of the account.
- For up to 7 years, it allows access to documents online. Therefore, it is not necessary to print the documents, the application support is sufficient.
- You can configure the notification of sending account statements by email.
- It offers continuous access to the available balance in the account.
- The application allows you to classify the movements according to the type of transaction. For example, by deposits, by withdrawals or by checks.
- Allows you to see the image of a check just by having the routing number.
- Credit card, loan and mortgage statements can be accessed.
Read on: How to Avoid Overdraft Fee Charging in Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo Loans
As long as you put the loans to a reasonable use, they are an excellent tool to boost the growth of your home, your business, and any personal endeavor. The results that we will obtain depend to a great extent on the management that we give to these resources.
Below we include the different options of Wells fargo loans:
- Mortgage loans. There are several options for home loans, including fixed rate, variable rate loans, your first mortgage loans, Federal Housing Administration (FHA) backed loans, online home equity credit (HELOC), among others.
- Student loans. Wells Fargo student loans include the undergraduate loan for graduates, for community and career colleges, for parents and for consolidating student loans.
- Credit cards. Wells Fargo Bank offers cards like Cash Back College, which is designed to build a credit history from college, Propel, Wells Fargo Cash, with no annual fee, Signature and Rewards with rewards, and Platinum with an introductory APR very low for 18 months.
- Auto loans. The bank offers both new and used vehicle financing, these Wells Fargo auto loans can be arranged through Wells Fargo online.
- Home Equity Lines of Credit. This financial instrument is designed to face important expenses, in most unexpected cases, or the renovation of the home at an interest rate below what is usually achieved in the market.
- Personal loans. In this type of financing, debt consolidation is offered, in this way it is possible to reduce the interest expense. A personal loan of up to $ 100,000 can be obtained with no collateral, issuance fee or prepayment penalty.